You have bought 3D
extra, standard or commercial and you want to hide your
artwork, your awesome shaders, your excellent models… or maybe you want
to compress your project in order to reduce its size…
CR Pack is the most simple solution that does all
these things – and more!
is the Custom Resource Packer
; it enables
the creation of game resources, compressing and encrypting them for all the
3D GamStudio A6.4+
users. Pay attention, current
version of CR Pack is not compatible with the A7!
CR Pack has these features:
||CR Pack is the only tool of its kind that’s
available on the market and can be
bought at a special price for a limited time.
Pack is not just an ordinary external executables packer,
like many others on the market; it is a native 3D GameStudio plugin.
- CR Pack does
not decompress the resources into a temporary folder, but
decompresses them straight into the engine’s file memory system, avoiding
the possible hacks.
CR Pack contains:
- Offers the possibility to hide the resources for any 3D GameStudio edition.
- Reduces the size of the published game with a typical 40% - 60%.
- Offers full control over the resource files.
- Allows new methods of using the compressed resources; replaceable artwork
packages, skinnable user interfaces or hidden resources are just a few of the
CR Pack works perfectly with Windows
- 3D GameStudio plugin which runs with your copy of 3DGS.
- More than 25 functions to work with compressed resources.
- Windows Explorer add-on which allows the integration of the compressed resources
into Windows’ shell.
- Powerful compressed resources editor - CRED.
- A big set of demo projects made with 3DGS and CR
Pack: games, an image viewer with a slideshow function, a skinnable CD player
and so on.
- Detailed documentation.
- Video tutorial for beginners.
Compressed Resource Editor:
- Displayes a specific icon for resource files.
- Double clicking a resource file launches the resource editor.
- Full drag & drop support to add, extract and open files.
- Mouse tooltips show information about the resource
- Special "Properties" page in the file context
menu displays the resource details.
- Additional columns in Windows Explorer’s report view
show specific resource information.
- Ccontext menu for resource operations (add, extract,
extract here, new) .
- Supports in place editing; double click a resource item to launch its associated
application and re-compress it automatically as soon as the application is closed.
- Several options for compression and extraction are available:
- 9 compression levels;
- the ability to include or exclude some files from processing;
- non-compressed files are available if needed;
- recursive folders processing;
- many more.
- Supports command line options for major operations.
- Supports different skins.
- Includes a “Recent resources” manager - open the recently
- Includes a “Favorites” manager;
- Includes a Password manager which stores the password lists
for resources and automates the operations for password protected resources;
- Includes a powerful “News manager” which downloads news
from Lion-Ts.com (rss feed).
- Includes a Password generator, which can generate random
sequences of characters (10-250 chars) using the specified character set. This
tool in itself can be used for many other purposes.
- Includes a “Repair” tool which can repair broken resources.
If you want to test CR Pack then take a look at the freeware CR